Located in Bergen County, Park Ridge is home to about 8,800 residents and is known as one of the best places for growing up in New Jersey. Living in the area offers residents a suburban feel where many are well-educated throughout their lives. There, you will find exceptional dining spots and a handful of natural attractions and museums.
Living in Park Ridge, NJ
Park Ridge has a diversification of racial and ethnic groups living within the area. With low crimes, well-rated schools, fashion boutiques, and a patron of the arts, Park Ridge is an enviable community to raise a family. Events such as opera, symphony, ballet, and theatre are held annually where locals and tourists flock to partake in these exciting experiences.
- Pesto Italian Bistro – A humble Italian bistro located in the hearts of Park Ridge is where you will find the freshest ingredients and produce. Alongside these wonderful platters, Pesto offers an exceptional Italian experience that caters to every individual. If you are looking for a humble Italian experience, be sure to make your bookings early!
- Bellissimo – A menu full of traditional Italian cuisine, Bellissimo is here to offer a casual atmosphere with outdoor dining at the patio. With daily specials as one of the popular mains, Bellissimo serves up only the finest foods with organic ingredients. If you are craving for one of the finest cuisines in Park Ridge, head over to Bellissimo and get your needs fulfilled.
- Yuki Hana Japanese Restaurant – A perfect combination of Japanese food and quiet atmosphere, Yuki Hana is a Japanese restaurant that not only offers a sushi bar but a full-service menu as well. With fresh fishes on the menu and flown in Sake from Japan, Yuki Hana serves up one of the most authentic Japanese dishes in Park Ridge.
Points of Interest
- The Wortendyke Barn – What makes this special is that the Wortendyke Barn is an early example of Dutch American architecture. The building was constructed when the Dutch were farming in the area during the early days. Visit this little gem in Park Ridge and feasts your eyes on a variety of artifacts over a century old.
- The Pascack Historical Society – Consolidating most of Park Ridge’s history, the Pascack Historical Society showcases hundreds of amazing artifacts in the museum. Featuring timelines over the last 200 years, you will be entertained with unique artifacts throughout the day. The best part is that these showcases are free to the public.
- Untermyer Gardens – A secret garden hidden within Park Ridge; Untermyer Gardens is a garden surrounded by tall concrete walls. During spring, tourists, and locals flock to the gardens for a showcase of blossomed flowers. The area is guarded by a solid combination of water and statuary features that provides a picturesque scene. Special events and seasonal floral are what you can expect when you enter the secret Untermyer gardens.
Known for its steep history, hidden gems, and great food, Park Ridge is the perfect place to live in if you are looking for a tranquil life. If you are considering living in this diversified and humble town, feel free to reach us at NJLux.