- Address: 9 MacPeek Rd, Vernon, NJ 07462
- Asking Price: $1,888,888
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Powder Room
- Office Number: 201-741-4999
Welcome to this amazing, unique property set on approximately 56 acres of incredible land (53.04 acres are farm assessed). Enter through the 2-story foyer to find a great room with cathedral ceiling and stone fireplace, a gourmet Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a formal dining room. The first floor master suite is complete with luxurious master bath and walk-in closet. The great room and master suite both have access to the large partially covered composite deck overlooking the backyard. The mud room with full bath and laundry has access to the attached 2-car garage. Second floor features 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Full, walkout lower level is unfinished. This property is perfect for extended family with a cottage and multiple barns on the premises.
Below is a breakdown of what’s included in the sale.
A commercial property (land) on approx 6.5 acres zoned for commercial recreation.
The main house sits on approx. 1.5 acres and is approx 4000 SF.
2 additional houses on approx. 48 acres.
– The first house is 5 bedrooms, 2 baths approx 2000 SF. Rental income currently $2200/month
– The second house is a cottage with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath cottage approx 800-1000 SF rental income currently $850/month
There are also 2 additional large structures referred to as barns.
– The big barn currently holds hay.
– The second barn can be utilized as a garage with a loft on top.
The sale also includes the lake which is approx 4-5 acres and the owner owns the majority of it over 3/4 or so.
All is farmland assessed for hay other than 3.5 acres which comprises the 1.5 acres for the main house and 2 acres for the 2 additional houses.