The quality of life at Bulls Ferry community is lavish, and so is the price. The community features the waterfront promenade and walkway, courtyards with decorative lamps and elegant tree lined streets. The buildings are beautifully decorated with balconies and red-brick exteriors, all in a luxury setting overlooking the city skyline. This vibrant community has constant security patrolling, on-site management and a community pool. It is still developing along the Hudson County Gold Coast, and it’s an ideal time to grab a property here!
About Bulls Ferry Community
It was in 1998 when K Hovnanian started the construction of Bulls Ferry community, along with Jacob’s Ferry. A barren stretch of land was occupied by the community that initially consisted of moderately priced duplex and homes. Over the years, the community has attracted many homebuyers willing to settle in a posh location.
- Molos Restaurant: This Mediterranean and Greek inspired Seafood Restaurant is a two-storey venue, overlooking the city skyline from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Some of the signature dishes include saganaki flame served tableside and the whole fish. The main dining room with its modern design has a bar area with weekday specials on offer. There’s also a private dining space to accommodate events and parties.
- Chart House: This incredible restaurant is a thrilling place to dine, while absorbing the panoramic views of the city skyline. It is not only known for its remodeled structure, but also the unique cuisine including specials like Slow-roasted Prime rib and Mac Nut Mahi. You cannot expect a better ambiance than taking a front seat to enjoy a waterfront dining.
- Jack Austin’s: This modern eatery offers specialty in classical American fare like mac and cheese with bacon, lobster, and broccoli, along with fried chicken and burgers. Every item on the menu is prepared from fresh ingredients, served in a dining room that provides expansive views of the Manhattan skyline. An experience like this is completely worth every inch of money!
Points of Interest
- The High Line: This 1.45-mile space is an elevated linear park, along with a rail trail and greenway. The NY Central Railroad spur was restructured to create the High Line Park. The redesigning of the abandoned railway into a living system draws from a number of disciplines including ecology, urban design and landscape architecture, making it a contemporary icon.
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Housing a wide collection of war ships from the past, this American maritime and military museum is located in the west side neighborhood of Manhattan. Some of the most important displays at this museum include Space Shuttle Enterprise, an A-12 supersonic plane, a Concorde SST, the submarine USS Growler and aircraft carrier Intrepid. The institution was founded in 1982, and was closed for renovation around 2 years in 2006, to upgrade the facilities.
If you are considering to buy a home in Bulls Ferry, we have some of the best properties available here in this community for you to consider. Check out the Bulls Ferry listings today!