We all want a nice house. But there are those of us who want, can have, and should have a luxury home. Extravagance, lavishness and exceptional amenities are what luxury home buyers are looking for – among other things. Top-of-the-line detailing, all-inclusive entertainment areas, saunas, pools, tennis courts – this is what a luxury home is made of. Those are extremely specific details. Let’s take a look at the top characteristics that should be considered when you are shopping for your new luxury home.
One of the most important aspects of the ownership of a home can be location. You may want something that’s going to insure your privacy (possibly back from the road a ways) and is in a picture-perfect neighborhood with tree-lined streets and beautiful homes. When in your home, you don’t want to have a care in the world. Wanted to be your private getaway. A little slice of heaven. What is the ideal kindest time location for you? An expansive ranch-style home? A historic home? Possibly a waterfront spread complete with beach and private pier.
Decked With Today’s Technology
A luxury home would be far less luxurious without only the modern, high-tech conveniences that the technology industry currently has to offer. You would be lost without your smartphone, so why should you live anything less than a smart home? Is no longer any need to fall around with the thermostat in the lighting because each room can be controlled from your laptop or your phone. Set the security alarm, lock the doors, close the draperies, turn off the coffee pot – all with the touch of a button. You will be far more likely to be able to focus on the things that matter most in life if you no longer have to worry about the security of your home.
The Space That Suits You Best
Frequently, these kinds of poems include enough of a yard to offer future development and enough space between the road, other homes, and the house itself to assure a feeling of privacy. Garages and storage buildings can come in handy for storing heirlooms, cars, boats; you name it. More specifically, something along the lines of an estate could even offer a guest house, swimming pool, pool house, basketball court, tennis court, boat house, etc. at the very least, magnificent trees and exquisite landscaping is a must.
Feature Galore Inside
Let’s take a look at a few rooms that could and probably should be included in your layout:
- Pool house – this could include changing rooms, restrooms, showers, sauna, and an area in which the pool controls are housed.
- Outdoor kitchen – this will, of course, be fully stocked, weather-friendly, and covered in the case of inclement weather.
- Exercise room – you’ll want all of the finest, most high-tech equipment so that you can keep that swimsuit body at the ready.
- In-home theater – an entertainment center that has a massive-screen TV, surround sound, popcorn popper, cushy seating, blackout window treatments, etc. and a large selection of movies from which to choose.
- Game room – this could include everything from the latest play-on-your-TV console games to pinball machines, pool tables, arcade games, air hockey, and more.
- Professional grade, fully stocked kitchen – this will give your family many special moments and holiday celebrations with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, lots of storage space, and energy-efficient everything.
And of course, the bedroom in which you wake up in every morning needs to be as luxurious as the rest of the house. This is where you will start and end every day, so the condition of your surroundings here are important. Walk-in closets and a celebrity styled, well-lit vanity are a must. The bedroom extends to the master bath so that should be equally as luxurious. Features with which to spoil yourself here could beat all warmers, radiant heat, standing shower, soaker tub – generally a spa-inspired setting.
Are you ready to make the move to a luxury home in New Jersey? If you would like to speak to an experienced realtor about it, give us a call. We would love to help you find your lavish dream house.